The latest construction photos of Norwegian Cruise Line‘s Norwegian Breakaway highlight the fun to be had on her upper decks – with ship attractions that just barely clear the height limits of the indoor Meyer Werft shipyard in Germany.
What’s more, Norwegian Breakaway‘s illuminated deck signage awaits final installation (as seen above), signaling the near completion of her final construction. Enjoy the shipyard photo tour below to witness the progress, and catch up on previous Norwegian Breakaway news and images here.
Norwegian Breakaway launches this May with sailings from New York. For more information about the upcoming ship, visit Norwegian Cruise Line’s website here.
HEADER IMAGE SOURCE: NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE
Cruize Cast Podcast
- New Viking Star Introductory Photo Tour
- Post Cruise Review: Norwegian Breakaway, New York Inaugural 2013
- Live Cruise Review: Norwegian Breakaway, New York Inaugural 2013
- CRUIZE CAST – Silver Spirit Review and Cruise Director Interview
- Live Cruise Preview: Norwegian Breakaway, New York Inaugural 2013